The Arab-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce & Development is a non-profit organization established by Greek Law No. 990, on December 1st, 1979, followed by Presidential Decree No. 421 of April 1981, and operates under the umbrella of the Ministry of Economy, Infrastructure, Maritime Affairs and Tourism, in coordination with the Union of Arab Chambers, in cooperation with the Council of Arab Ambassadors accredited to Greece and with all the Arab Federations and Chambers of Commerce. Its Head Office is located in Athens, Greece. The scope of its business activities covers Greece and the whole of the Arab world.
The objective of the Chamber is to develop and promote economic and trade relations between Greeks and Arabs in all business sectors, mainly Construction, Industry, Agriculture, Energy, Technology, Tourism and Education.
The Arab-Hellenic Chamber works towards developing new Joint Ventures and partnerships between the two sides and encouraging the flow of investments between Greece and the Arab World.
It also works alongside Federations and Chambers of Commerce towards elevating the trade balance between Greeks and Arabs.
Based on its contacts, information database and networking expertise, the Chamber works towards assisting in bringing the Greek and Arab business communities together, through exchange of information, experience and know-how.
- Organizing well-planned B2B meetings between Greek and Arab businessmen, activities which are complimented with the publication of informative brochures for each delegation involved.
- Holding and co-organizing business events, Forums, Conferences, Fairs, Exhibitions and Workshops in Greece and in the Arab world.
- Publishing trade bulletins, reports, statistical data and related economic and trade activities between Greece and the Arab world.
- Providing update information to Greek and Arab businesses on the existing business opportunities from both sides through the publication of regular bulletins.
- Hosting and participating in related cultural activities and cross-cultural workshops.
- Publishing periodical reports and bulletins in English, Greek and Arabic on the latest business opportunities and news.
- Attending to the members’ requests for updated data, contacts and information about conducting business in Greece and the Arab world.
- Checking and reviewing trade certificates, export documentation to the Arab world as well as undertaking the translation of related trade documents.
The Arab-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and Development is proud of its long-standing relationship with its member-companies and it shall continue to present activities, events and services of the highest standards and to be supportive of the business communities in the Arab world and Greece.