The Algerian Ministry of Public Works and SAFEX organize the “15th International Exhibition of Public Works” on November 22-26 November, 2017 at the Exposition Palace (Palais des Expositions).
This International Exhibition pays special attention to the economic and professional factors involved in the field of public works, something that explains the ever-greater participation rate from one Exhibition to another. It has become one of the main hubs for manufacturers, distributors, national and international subcontractors, looking for new products, services or partners. The Exhibition offers, on the one hand, economic opportunities for participants in order to create a strong cooperation with foreign companies and international consulting firms for major projects, by building successful contracts, establishing important partnerships or commercial contracts, developing a distribution network, discovering the different investment potentialities of the public works market. On the other hand, it offers the chance to meet with professionals such as entrepreneurs, business managers, installers, civil engineers, economists, engineering firms, local authorities, etc.
The Exhibition will focus on the following sectors:
– Major infrastructure works;
– Maintenance of basic infrastructure;
– Basic infrastructure equipment, road signs, motorway, airport and maritime;
– Materials for preparation and processing of building materials for basic infrastructure;
– Handling and lifting equipment;
– Means and equipment of worksites;
– Topography, measurement and quality control of materials;
– Engineering, research and development, prevention and control;
– Information systems, Telecommunications and new technologies;
– Institutions, training organizations and professional organizations.
During the last Exhibition the following figures were recorded:
400 exhibitors including: 213 national exhibitors / 187 foreign exhibitors / 18 558 m2 of exhibition area / 18 participating countries: France, Indonesia, Italy, China, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Turkey, Spain, Hungary, Vietnam, Morocco, Sweden, Denmark, India, England and the Netherlands / visit of 3 delegations: Kuwaiti / Mauritanian / Congolese
Those exhibitors who are interested to participate, are requested to complete and send the Registration Form.
For more information, please visit the website of the Algerian Fairs & Exportation Company: www.safex.dz
Tel.: +213 021.21.96.00 / 021.21.01.42