The 49th Cairo International Fair (CIF) will take place during the period 16– 25 March 2016, at the fair ground, Nasr City, Cairo. The fair is organized by “Egypt Expo & Convention Authority (EECA)”, under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry.
The aim of Cairo International fair is to create favorable conditions for local, foreign enterprises and trade organizations search for business partners, expand markets, develop production, business and import – export activities, as well as showcasing new products and services. It has enabled participants from overseas to introduce new and improved technologies on Egypt and Middle East market.
Facilities and services for exhibitors and visitors:
- Banking services
- Customs area for foreign exhibits during the show
- Services and facilities for seminars and press conferences
- Press center
- Unique selling opportunities for the business and consumer of Egyptians and non-Egyptians.
- Organizing tours for the pavilions’ directors
- Issuing catalogue including the names of exhibitors
In case of interest in participating in this important event, please fill in the application form (relevant documents HERE), and send it to EECA, with a copy to the Commercial Office of the Embassy of Egypt in Athens (firstname.lastname@example.org).